Saturday Final Four Thread

G-PIP

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
5,286
5,964
0
I think Houston has to get its share of easy baskets to win, and I don't have much confidence they can do that. Houston looks so small compared to Duke. I guess it should have been obvious that would be the case by looking at the rosters, but I didn't and just never thought about Houston really having nobody over 6'8".
 

TriCountyCAT

All-American
Dec 5, 2010
4,366
6,320
43


Knueppel kinda looks like handsome squidward
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Gillis, the guy Roberts didn't dunk on..... has blocked ZERO SHOTS this season. He's blocked 1 in the last 75 games hes played. That's a total of 1 block in his last 1362 minutes on the court.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
  5. 05 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.