Saturday Final Four Thread

G-PIP

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
5,286
5,964
0
I think Houston has to get its share of easy baskets to win, and I don't have much confidence they can do that. Houston looks so small compared to Duke. I guess it should have been obvious that would be the case by looking at the rosters, but I didn't and just never thought about Houston really having nobody over 6'8".
 

TriCountyCAT

All-American
Dec 5, 2010
4,366
6,320
43


Knueppel kinda looks like handsome squidward
 
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Gillis, the guy Roberts didn't dunk on..... has blocked ZERO SHOTS this season. He's blocked 1 in the last 75 games hes played. That's a total of 1 block in his last 1362 minutes on the court.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
  2. 02 KSR Football CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina