We win because of our defense. We barely even have an offense.
here's what I expect.. lots of calls next half in Purdue's favor.
hope I'm wrong
That shot was fine. Great look stepping into it. People have this weird concept that you cant take shots early in the shot clock. You should take the best shot you can get whether it be 1 second in or 29.Just another terrible decision by Geo he has been horrible today
Congrats! Best wishes to you and yours!Alright guys I have Groom duties to fulfill now, take us home.
Go Knights!
8 on 5 on the road again
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4