We win because of our defense. We barely even have an offense.
here's what I expect.. lots of calls next half in Purdue's favor.
hope I'm wrong
That shot was fine. Great look stepping into it. People have this weird concept that you cant take shots early in the shot clock. You should take the best shot you can get whether it be 1 second in or 29.Just another terrible decision by Geo he has been horrible today
Congrats! Best wishes to you and yours!Alright guys I have Groom duties to fulfill now, take us home.
Go Knights!
8 on 5 on the road again
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead