A
Now we have to get the Michigan monkey off!
Nice!!Saved my 15000 post to say. RUTGERS WINS! 20 - 11 AS I PREDICTED BEFORE THE SEASON. 11 - 9 TOO!
Why? F-----him and the horse he rode in on.I feel bad for the guy who bet against us.
Had exactly the same thing.I had 20-11 before the season with 1-1 or 2-1 B1G tourny
I feel bad for the guy who bet against us.
Yeaaa why would anyone feel bad for the loser betting against Rutgers in this historic game?Why? F-----him and the horse he rode in on.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game