Do the coaches play? Nah, didn’t think so.Penalties are a hallmark of bad coaching.
Do the coaches play? Nah, didn’t think so.
..and despite that we can't pressure the QB. PatheticIts crazy that Illinois is starting 4 freshman on their OL, a freshman RB, and of course a Soph QB
I guarantee they coach these guys not to commit penalties. It’s on the players not to commit them!Seriously? You don't think coaching is related to penalties?
We're winning... Chill...and despite that we can't pressure the QB. Pathetic
We're letting them hang around, and they are moving the ball. I'm nervous.We're winning... Chill.
I guarantee they coach these guys not to commit penalties. It’s on the players not to commit them!
I guarantee they coach these guys not to commit penalties. It’s on the players not to commit them!
So you think the staff coaches them to get penalties? Or maybe the coaches should bench players that commit penalties. We can do that with out great depth, yes? Or maybe you just figure the coaches are old softies and give the players candy and flowers when they make mistakes?Haha, ok.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
On3 Football
Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy