Rutgers vs Illinois / Game Thread

Tango Two

Heisman
Aug 21, 2001
59,720
38,037
78
 
  • Like
Reactions: RutgersRaRa

madchuck

Heisman
Oct 22, 2016
21,773
46,458
62
What happened to the white helmets? I hate the white helmets anyway but did we ditch those?
 

RU4Real

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
50,955
30,734
0
Apparently the entire state of Illinois had a wedding to attend, today.

The next person who whines about who is or isn't in the stadium in time for kickoff, I'm gonna shoot him in the face.
 
  • Like
Reactions: koleszar

RutgersRaRa

Heisman
Mar 21, 2011
19,087
31,437
113
Apparently the entire state of Illinois had a wedding to attend, today.

The next person who whines about who is or isn't in the stadium in time for kickoff, I'm gonna shoot him in the face.
Perfectly reasonable. We're from Jersey.
 

AreYouNUTS

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
125,516
60,212
113
Apparently the entire state of Illinois had a wedding to attend, today.

The next person who whines about who is or isn't in the stadium in time for kickoff, I'm gonna shoot him in the face.

They film that about 10 minutes prior to actually showing it. I figured that out all on my own watch out!
 

koleszar

Heisman
Jan 1, 2010
37,988
60,056
113
Well here we go. Looks like our stadium.

What an inventive offense three straight runs.
 

RU4Real

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
50,955
30,734
0
I've always hated the phrase "extracurricular activity" to describe dead ball fouls.

The entire game is an extracurricular activity.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUScrew85

Scarlet_Monster

All-Conference
Jan 8, 2011
6,164
4,234
0
It's amazing Sebastian Joseph is able to do anything this entire year with that bowling ball club on his hand.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  4. 04 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six