And it didn't require 5 minutes of reviewGreat call by official on incomplete pass. Yes!
And it didn't require 5 minutes of reviewGreat call by official on incomplete pass. Yes!
Amazing what happens when you have a QB who can improv...Nice improv by Gio for the 1st
No here's where we usually throw the Lewis package in and screw up our QB's rhythm.Give me Bolin back. I like having a QB with feet set in concrete.
I’m happy Gio is starting but no need to take shots at Bolin.Give me Bolin back. I like having a QB with feet set in concrete.
gotta have that QB play in today's college gameGio making things happen, buying time with his feet and cool head!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN