And it didn't require 5 minutes of reviewGreat call by official on incomplete pass. Yes!
And it didn't require 5 minutes of reviewGreat call by official on incomplete pass. Yes!
Amazing what happens when you have a QB who can improv...Nice improv by Gio for the 1st
No here's where we usually throw the Lewis package in and screw up our QB's rhythm.Give me Bolin back. I like having a QB with feet set in concrete.
I’m happy Gio is starting but no need to take shots at Bolin.Give me Bolin back. I like having a QB with feet set in concrete.
gotta have that QB play in today's college gameGio making things happen, buying time with his feet and cool head!
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN