And maybe not even on 3rd. Need to do something unexpected here to close out the game.'Nois knows we won't pass except 3rd down.
disgusting. a loser's mentality . I'm fed upThis is fvcking ridiculous we're running into an 8 man front. Kill sucks and now he goes with Lewis. I give up. This is beyond asinine.
We gotta help them conserve theirs.
- Nice to stop the clock for Illinois
Oh c'mon. Like run, run, pass on 3rd and long was working.Why the hell are we throwing on first down
Because they're stacking the box expecting the run. It was wide open he just overthrew it.Why the hell are we throwing on first down
I've heard he's dirty and full of stain...Blackshear is so legit.
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways