And maybe not even on 3rd. Need to do something unexpected here to close out the game.'Nois knows we won't pass except 3rd down.
disgusting. a loser's mentality . I'm fed upThis is fvcking ridiculous we're running into an 8 man front. Kill sucks and now he goes with Lewis. I give up. This is beyond asinine.
We gotta help them conserve theirs.
- Nice to stop the clock for Illinois
Oh c'mon. Like run, run, pass on 3rd and long was working.Why the hell are we throwing on first down
Because they're stacking the box expecting the run. It was wide open he just overthrew it.Why the hell are we throwing on first down
I've heard he's dirty and full of stain...Blackshear is so legit.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced