wait... why did he touch it??
Because he was probably recruited for his athletic ability
wait... why did he touch it??
I didn’t think so but could be wrong. Lovie obviously thought it was worth a TO.I think Bailey touched it first.
Is no problem being wrong. I was worried the officials would hear you.Very happy to be wrong. Let's get 6
Anderson should be the MVP this season.Lost in the chaos was a terrific punt by Anderson.
Well we're likely not the WORST football team in the B1G. So we have that going for us.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN