wait... why did he touch it??
Because he was probably recruited for his athletic ability
wait... why did he touch it??
I didn’t think so but could be wrong. Lovie obviously thought it was worth a TO.I think Bailey touched it first.
Is no problem being wrong. I was worried the officials would hear you.Very happy to be wrong. Let's get 6
Anderson should be the MVP this season.Lost in the chaos was a terrific punt by Anderson.
Well we're likely not the WORST football team in the B1G. So we have that going for us.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN