Rutgers vs Howard / GAME THREAD

TonyVolt

Senior
Nov 12, 2015
580
941
0
After that defensive showing, I am not mad about having two suite tickets and a blue lot pass sitting right next to me at home. My wings are here. I don't give a ****.
 

FELONIOUSMONK

All-American
Apr 1, 2012
11,909
5,090
0
I am not there but I feel your pain. Hot humid watching a bad team a little agita from the 4 hours of tailgate.Did I mention hot and humid and a bad team? Enjoy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
 

jerseyjustin

Junior
Nov 25, 2012
427
386
0
 

miketd1

Heisman
Sep 26, 2006
59,714
13,916
66
I'm booing at my grainy SD feed.

God this is a pathetic way to spend a gorgeous day.
 

RUSK97

All-American
Dec 28, 2007
10,460
6,551
0
I've stayed to the end for every miserable game, including many a WVU winter debacle. I think I'm leaving early today.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  5. 05 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central