Rutgers vs Howard / GAME THREAD

TonyVolt

Senior
Nov 12, 2015
580
941
0
After that defensive showing, I am not mad about having two suite tickets and a blue lot pass sitting right next to me at home. My wings are here. I don't give a ****.
 

FELONIOUSMONK

All-American
Apr 1, 2012
11,909
5,090
0
I am not there but I feel your pain. Hot humid watching a bad team a little agita from the 4 hours of tailgate.Did I mention hot and humid and a bad team? Enjoy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
 

jerseyjustin

Junior
Nov 25, 2012
427
386
0
 

miketd1

Heisman
Sep 26, 2006
59,714
13,916
66
I'm booing at my grainy SD feed.

God this is a pathetic way to spend a gorgeous day.
 

RUSK97

All-American
Dec 28, 2007
10,460
6,551
0
I've stayed to the end for every miserable game, including many a WVU winter debacle. I think I'm leaving early today.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?