I can't believe I would ever say Joe Rossi did a better job than someone.What happened to that new style of tackling we were supposed to have learned?
Ash may not be Urban Meyer or Nick Saban, but if you honestly believe Fudd isn't largely responsible for the current state of the program I don't know what to tell you.I can't believe I miss Kyle Flood.
We can't block and we can't tackle. Do we really lack the talent to do these things well against a team like Howard?? Really????
Laviano look good. lol.
In Summer camp.When do we start the "We want Gio"chant ?
At this rate, they wouldn't want usGood thing we're not in the MEAC...
noHave we gotten a 1st down yet?? If we have, there haven't been many.
really? we should be walloping howardAsh may not be Urban Meyer or Nick Saban, but if you honestly believe Fudd isn't largely responsible for the current state of the program I don't know what to tell you.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?