Basketball Rutgers Basketball defeats Bryant

Degaz-RU

Heisman
Dec 19, 2002
22,835
27,799
88
I don’t know if we’re going to win this game. But what I do know is that this team is SEVERELY challenged on offense.

Does not bode well for the rest of the season.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,362
180,629
113
I don’t know if we’re going to win this game. But what I do know is that this team is SEVERELY challenged on offense.

Does not bode well for the rest of the season.

There were boards experts saying 75 ppg
 

RUTrack94

All-American
Nov 15, 2008
11,479
5,248
113
Feels like Lafayette and Minny combined … found out who can shoot FTS (Simpson) … can’t hit a layup but he can at least do that!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: biazza38
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four