Over/under power five D1 coaches - 2.This is absolutely embarrassing. Do we have over/under 4.5 D1 caliber players on this team?
Over/under power five D1 coaches - 2.This is absolutely embarrassing. Do we have over/under 4.5 D1 caliber players on this team?
I don’t know if we’re going to win this game. But what I do know is that this team is SEVERELY challenged on offense.
Does not bode well for the rest of the season.
Awful IQ!!! Should not have the ball in his hands in critical possessionsHyatt incredibly weak
Have no go to
Noah a huge disappointment after three games. Lol at the notion we pushed Paul out for this guy
Laughable…he belonged in the A10..and we haven’t even played a conference game. He’ll get destroyedNoah a huge disappointment after three games. Lol at the notion we pushed Paul out for this guy
I think Mag will make a huge difference for the team once he returnsI don’t know if we’re going to win this game. But what I do know is that this team is SEVERELY challenged on offense.
Does not bode well for the rest of the season.
I laughed when I saw those preseason talking pointsGavin 2/10 … team 4/22 on threes … thought this team was supposed to be better shooting team.
Be careful what you wish for…I guessTurns out he wasn’t half bad
If you need to know how much we miss PM & CS - we were obliterating similar competition at this point last year.
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four