Over/under power five D1 coaches - 2.This is absolutely embarrassing. Do we have over/under 4.5 D1 caliber players on this team?
Over/under power five D1 coaches - 2.This is absolutely embarrassing. Do we have over/under 4.5 D1 caliber players on this team?
I don’t know if we’re going to win this game. But what I do know is that this team is SEVERELY challenged on offense.
Does not bode well for the rest of the season.
Awful IQ!!! Should not have the ball in his hands in critical possessionsHyatt incredibly weak
Have no go to
Noah a huge disappointment after three games. Lol at the notion we pushed Paul out for this guy
Laughable…he belonged in the A10..and we haven’t even played a conference game. He’ll get destroyedNoah a huge disappointment after three games. Lol at the notion we pushed Paul out for this guy
I think Mag will make a huge difference for the team once he returnsI don’t know if we’re going to win this game. But what I do know is that this team is SEVERELY challenged on offense.
Does not bode well for the rest of the season.
I laughed when I saw those preseason talking pointsGavin 2/10 … team 4/22 on threes … thought this team was supposed to be better shooting team.
Be careful what you wish for…I guessTurns out he wasn’t half bad
If you need to know how much we miss PM & CS - we were obliterating similar competition at this point last year.
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod