RU-Minnesota Game Thread

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,379
180,634
113
Jack hesistant to shoot..4 years of college last game..why play scared..unbelievable
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,379
180,634
113
Patience pays off...slow it down and working the offense is paying off...minny is cold for now but that won't last so need to keep building this lead
 

JPhoboken

Senior
Mar 15, 2005
11,963
585
0
Jack, doubled, then tripled, then turnover. Either make a move or give it up. standing there will be a turnover every time.
 

PatrickRU92

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
42,196
17,033
82
I have been watching college basketball in earnest for about 30 years. never once have I ever heard that the "rims at a pro arena are calibrated differently".

WTF??

This post was edited on 3/11 7:43 PM by PatrickRU92
 

RutgersJoe

Freshman
Mar 9, 2012
1,070
95
0
Originally posted by PatrickRU92:
I have been watching college basketball in earnest for about 30 years. never once have I ever heard that the "rims at a pro arena are calibrated differently".

WTF??

This post was edited on 3/11 7:43 PM by PatrickRU92
Was wondering about that too....never heard that before
 

PatrickRU92

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
42,196
17,033
82
Originally posted by RutgersJoe:

Originally posted by PatrickRU92:
I have been watching college basketball in earnest for about 30 years. never once have I ever heard that the "rims at a pro arena are calibrated differently".

WTF??

This post was edited on 3/11 7:43 PM by PatrickRU92
Was wondering about that too....never heard that before
thats because he's talking out his bunghole. There are no rules about how a rim is calibrated (at least to the best of my knowledge) .
 

PatrickRU92

Heisman
Aug 1, 2001
42,196
17,033
82
First of all, BS call, Foreman was fouled that was no tie up
2nd of all, we can't shoot.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week