thank youOriginally posted by PatrickRU92:
kadeem for the love of the gods MAKE A SHOT
i motivated him!Originally posted by PatrickRU92:
thank youOriginally posted by PatrickRU92:
kadeem for the love of the gods MAKE A SHOT
Was wondering about that too....never heard that beforeOriginally posted by PatrickRU92:
I have been watching college basketball in earnest for about 30 years. never once have I ever heard that the "rims at a pro arena are calibrated differently".
WTF??
This post was edited on 3/11 7:43 PM by PatrickRU92
thats because he's talking out his bunghole. There are no rules about how a rim is calibrated (at least to the best of my knowledge) .Originally posted by RutgersJoe:
Was wondering about that too....never heard that beforeOriginally posted by PatrickRU92:
I have been watching college basketball in earnest for about 30 years. never once have I ever heard that the "rims at a pro arena are calibrated differently".
WTF??
This post was edited on 3/11 7:43 PM by PatrickRU92
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
On3 Football
Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law