thank youOriginally posted by PatrickRU92:
kadeem for the love of the gods MAKE A SHOT
i motivated him!Originally posted by PatrickRU92:
thank youOriginally posted by PatrickRU92:
kadeem for the love of the gods MAKE A SHOT
Was wondering about that too....never heard that beforeOriginally posted by PatrickRU92:
I have been watching college basketball in earnest for about 30 years. never once have I ever heard that the "rims at a pro arena are calibrated differently".
WTF??
This post was edited on 3/11 7:43 PM by PatrickRU92
thats because he's talking out his bunghole. There are no rules about how a rim is calibrated (at least to the best of my knowledge) .Originally posted by RutgersJoe:
Was wondering about that too....never heard that beforeOriginally posted by PatrickRU92:
I have been watching college basketball in earnest for about 30 years. never once have I ever heard that the "rims at a pro arena are calibrated differently".
WTF??
This post was edited on 3/11 7:43 PM by PatrickRU92
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four