Wow I didn’t know that. I figured he had to be fairly young still.48, cancer....
I am grateful every day since 28 years ago when they fished *most* of my brain tumor out, fighting the good fight ever since. Sad day to see someone only 48 to go down to it.
RIP JVB
Love that movie so much. My buddy is Middle and High school was a QB and we watched that over and over on the weekends hanging out.Varsity Blues one of my favorite movies. “Jonathan Moxon is only one man” RIP brother. Prayers to his wife and 6 kids. I read where he moved his family to Texas a few years ago. Good dude. Much respect.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game