Wow I didn’t know that. I figured he had to be fairly young still.48, cancer....
I am grateful every day since 28 years ago when they fished *most* of my brain tumor out, fighting the good fight ever since. Sad day to see someone only 48 to go down to it.
RIP JVB
Love that movie so much. My buddy is Middle and High school was a QB and we watched that over and over on the weekends hanging out.Varsity Blues one of my favorite movies. “Jonathan Moxon is only one man” RIP brother. Prayers to his wife and 6 kids. I read where he moved his family to Texas a few years ago. Good dude. Much respect.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’