Wow I didn’t know that. I figured he had to be fairly young still.48, cancer....
I am grateful every day since 28 years ago when they fished *most* of my brain tumor out, fighting the good fight ever since. Sad day to see someone only 48 to go down to it.
RIP JVB
Love that movie so much. My buddy is Middle and High school was a QB and we watched that over and over on the weekends hanging out.Varsity Blues one of my favorite movies. “Jonathan Moxon is only one man” RIP brother. Prayers to his wife and 6 kids. I read where he moved his family to Texas a few years ago. Good dude. Much respect.
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game