Vocal, not at school during attack survivor...That one?
What part of not being at school to survive the attack did you miss???Attacking teenage school shooting survivors is a good look.
Attacking teenage school shooting survivors is a good look.
You realize that was FAKENEWS, right? He absolutely was at school during the shooting. I think the kid is a whiner and needs to go away for a bit, but making up **** about him is pathetic. Sad!What part of not being at school to survive the attack did you miss???
I have to be honest. I give less than 0 fvcks about these kids and their opinions.You realize that was FAKENEWS, right? He absolutely was at school during the shooting. I think the kid is a whiner and needs to go away for a bit, but making up **** about him is pathetic. Sad!
I agree, which makes spreading fake ******** about them even more stupid.I have to be honest. I give less than 0 fvcks about these kids and their opinions.
Teenagers go through a tragic event and respond emotionally. News at 11!!!
Great way to put it.....Major Payne needs a wordI have to be honest. I give less than 0 fvcks about these kids and their opinions.
Teenagers go through a tragic event and respond emotionally. News at 11!!!
I have to be honest. I give less than 0 fvcks about these kids and their opinions.
Teenagers go through a tragic event and respond emotionally. News at 11!!!
WV Sports Football
Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
WV Sports Football
On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
WV Sports Football
JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
WV Sports Baseball
West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges