Vocal, not at school during attack survivor...That one?
What part of not being at school to survive the attack did you miss???Attacking teenage school shooting survivors is a good look.
Attacking teenage school shooting survivors is a good look.
You realize that was FAKENEWS, right? He absolutely was at school during the shooting. I think the kid is a whiner and needs to go away for a bit, but making up **** about him is pathetic. Sad!What part of not being at school to survive the attack did you miss???
I have to be honest. I give less than 0 fvcks about these kids and their opinions.You realize that was FAKENEWS, right? He absolutely was at school during the shooting. I think the kid is a whiner and needs to go away for a bit, but making up **** about him is pathetic. Sad!
I agree, which makes spreading fake ******** about them even more stupid.I have to be honest. I give less than 0 fvcks about these kids and their opinions.
Teenagers go through a tragic event and respond emotionally. News at 11!!!
Great way to put it.....Major Payne needs a wordI have to be honest. I give less than 0 fvcks about these kids and their opinions.
Teenagers go through a tragic event and respond emotionally. News at 11!!!
I have to be honest. I give less than 0 fvcks about these kids and their opinions.
Teenagers go through a tragic event and respond emotionally. News at 11!!!
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez evaluating everything on defense, in his program
WV Sports Football
WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, Zac Alley and WVU players meet with media
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2028 guard David Douglas talks WVU offer, what he brings to the floor
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 10-6