Rejected by four colleges

WVUCOOPER

Redshirt
Dec 10, 2002
55,556
40
31
What part of not being at school to survive the attack did you miss???
You realize that was FAKENEWS, right? He absolutely was at school during the shooting. I think the kid is a whiner and needs to go away for a bit, but making up **** about him is pathetic. Sad!
 

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,535
3,916
113
You realize that was FAKENEWS, right? He absolutely was at school during the shooting. I think the kid is a whiner and needs to go away for a bit, but making up **** about him is pathetic. Sad!
I have to be honest. I give less than 0 fvcks about these kids and their opinions.

Teenagers go through a tragic event and respond emotionally. News at 11!!!
 

WVUCOOPER

Redshirt
Dec 10, 2002
55,556
40
31
I have to be honest. I give less than 0 fvcks about these kids and their opinions.

Teenagers go through a tragic event and respond emotionally. News at 11!!!
I agree, which makes spreading fake ******** about them even more stupid.

Let the kids get involved, but don't let them dictate our national policies, ffs.
 

BoremanSouth

Redshirt
Jul 28, 2016
1,715
0
0
I have to be honest. I give less than 0 fvcks about these kids and their opinions.

Teenagers go through a tragic event and respond emotionally. News at 11!!!

I agree. I want more reporting on all the trim the President is slaying. Much more entertaining.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for major challenge against Arizona