They started the clock twice when the ball was thrown not caught.
Hitting a shooter with your body is a foul.
Yep. a foul every time. Some posters look really stupid complaining about no foul.
This. Absolutely the worst clock operation I have ever seen. The last play was so obvious... the buzzer went off before anyone touched the ball.
I gave Barnes credit a few weeks ago but the way his players flop and pretend to be fouled is changing my mind on him.
He was in pain but he wasn’t touched and fell down to draw a foul.I agree but I think this time he really was in pain
. You are right I just watched it again.I think it was tipped by Purdue.
He was in pain but he wasn’t touched and fell down to draw a foul.
What the hell has Bone done tonight. That guy has disappeared
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling