Purdue vs Tennessee game thread

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
My damn tv went out for a second then I seen the Purdue Dunk did that happen to anyone else ?
 

c-a-t-s-f-a-n

All-Conference
Jun 29, 2017
1,750
1,502
47
More weak-*** basketball by UT - playing for fouls. I mean I know it's part of the game but its a huge part of what they do
 

TheySoSensitive

Heisman
Dec 1, 2012
34,050
49,369
113
Williams fumbling the ball away like Richards after UT misses the front end of a one and one on a flop. [laughing]
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
If Kentucky was to shoot at the line like either of those teams we would lose our minds.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
  3. 03 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball