I thought he was dead.They had their championship game
Damn Gene Keady looks OLD
I can’t hardly stand this. They had a double digit lead and choked. If TN wins - Knoxville will be unbearable.
All they had to do was hold the ball, run some clock for a good shot. They literally fumbled 4 or 5 times unpressured. Ill advised shot after shot. Pissed down their leg.
I thought he was dead.
Why so many on here want UT to lose and make our conference look crappy and overrated is beyond me. I want the SEC to be considered as tough as possible for a variety of reasons.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina