I thought he was dead.They had their championship game
Damn Gene Keady looks OLD
I can’t hardly stand this. They had a double digit lead and choked. If TN wins - Knoxville will be unbearable.
All they had to do was hold the ball, run some clock for a good shot. They literally fumbled 4 or 5 times unpressured. Ill advised shot after shot. Pissed down their leg.
I thought he was dead.
Why so many on here want UT to lose and make our conference look crappy and overrated is beyond me. I want the SEC to be considered as tough as possible for a variety of reasons.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday