Surprised Williams doesn’t flop out of his chair while Barnes rips his *** on the bench
To watch Grant Williams slip into " PANIC FLOP " mode is freaking hilarious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Outta the loop on the one fly thing, got a link?This is a butt whoopin and I’m lovin’ it! [banana]They had videos of schools kids here in TN copying the “one fly - we all fly” crap. My kids are out of school now - but I would have been mad as heck if they made my kid participate in that.
If the Vols lose what’s sad is that most fans tomorrow will be like oh well, when’s the spring football game.
If the Vols lose what’s sad is that most fans tomorrow will be like oh well, when’s the spring football game.
I think that's the warmup thing where one dunks and they all jumpOutta the loop on the one fly thing, got a link?
I was hoping for that myself!I wish we could see Keadys hair one more time.
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey