Purdue vs Tennessee game thread

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,471
9,291
113
When they were poppin bottles in the locker room after their Round of 32 win over Iowa in OT, I thought uh oh

It figures, considering how they are playing tonight!

not a good look for the ole' Vols so far tonight. It could get a LOT worse in the second half, let's see what they got. If they are as good as they THINK they are, they'll come roaring back to win it, otherwise...

they look already to be toast.

sad Vols, sad.
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
Petty Officer Schofield

 

MarkPftw

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
5,262
6,798
96
I'm glad Candace Parker divorced that loser Dukie, Sheldon Williams. She had enough of putting up with that punk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: howercat

ConRay9

All-American
Nov 15, 2017
3,199
6,711
0
I've been saying for awhile I didn't want to see Purdue early in the tournament. I've watched quite a few of their games this year. They're good. I also was saying last week Purdue would kill Tennessee. Looking good so far.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
  2. 02 KSR One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
  4. 04 KSR Around Kentucky Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
  5. 05 KSR Football Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks