Yeah, they soaked Barnes after the game and it looked like a team that was headed to the Final 4. Not a good look for a team with title aspirationsThat really happened?
Yeah, they soaked Barnes after the game and it looked like a team that was headed to the Final 4. Not a good look for a team with title aspirationsThat really happened?
Same.I would poke my eyes out before I would cheer for ut
When they were poppin bottles in the locker room after their Round of 32 win over Iowa in OT, I thought uh oh
1:46 Williams with a reach in, and it's called. Sec stripes never called that
When they were poppin bottles in the locker room after their Round of 32 win over Iowa in OT, I thought uh oh
I am pulling for Purdue as I can't stand the Vols. Hope Williams for Tenn. gets his jaw jacked.
1:46 Williams with a reach in, and it's called. Sec stripes never called that
Edwards is good but might end up shooting Tennessee back into this game.
Did they really do that? Whose dumb idea was that - for a game you were supposed to win!?
Then again this is the team that has a banner for their NIT final fours and appearances lol.
He deserves to have his jaw jacked after what he did to pj.
Did they really do that? Whose dumb idea was that - for a game you were supposed to win!?
Then again this is the team that has a banner for their NIT final fours and appearances lol.
Tennessee taking long, contested 2s
She is hot but that hairdo makes her look like the bride of Frankenstein
Not a fan?She is hot but that hairdo makes her look like the bride of Frankenstein
Yeah they showed the locker room after the game. Thought I was watching footage after their win over us lolDid they really do that? Whose dumb idea was that - for a game you were supposed to win!?
Then again this is the team that has a banner for their NIT final fours and appearances lol.
UT is shitting the bed . Bigly . Perdue playing their a+ game
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
KSR Basketball
Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
KSR Basketball
'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday