I would poke my eyes out before I would cheer for ut
Put some blue on Purdue's uniform if you want to see UT play hard.
They are getting punked.
I can't , just can'tRooting for the Vols...I want a good SEC showing
Just my opinion that this is bad for Kentucky for an SEC team that beat us twice to lay an egg like this. Makes us look bad by association.
When they were poppin bottles in the locker room after their Round of 32 win over Iowa in OT, I thought uh oh
Doesn't matter as long as we take care of business ourselves. The regular season doesn't mean anything anymore.
Petty Officer SchofieldAdmiral gonna get a demotion
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near