WOW! Ice water in his veins!!! Marcus!!!
Flashbacks of Josh Barr last year I believeOkay, that was awesome.
17 seconds I have it.anyone get the time of the reversal by chance?
To be fair, I thought bouzakis should've been hit and I thought blaze could have been hit as well.meanwhile over on HR this gem: Blaze stalling the whole match
Winners win
Agree. He is usually very stoic.Damn that was fun, biggest smile I’ve ever seen from Marcus after a match
LOL Cael doesn't sweat EVER!@johnstownsteel
Cael has to sweat a little longer.
He asked for season tickets at Iowa state when he signed with them I wonder if he asked the same at Penn StateMatt Campbell is in the house tonight.
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC