WOW! Ice water in his veins!!! Marcus!!!
Flashbacks of Josh Barr last year I believeOkay, that was awesome.
17 seconds I have it.anyone get the time of the reversal by chance?
To be fair, I thought bouzakis should've been hit and I thought blaze could have been hit as well.meanwhile over on HR this gem: Blaze stalling the whole match
Winners win
Agree. He is usually very stoic.Damn that was fun, biggest smile I’ve ever seen from Marcus after a match
LOL Cael doesn't sweat EVER!@johnstownsteel
Cael has to sweat a little longer.
He asked for season tickets at Iowa state when he signed with them I wonder if he asked the same at Penn StateMatt Campbell is in the house tonight.
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
BWI Football
Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
BWI Football
Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here