PSU MLAX 2025 Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,539
69,465
113
Anybody from MA (or wherever) going to the game on Saturday?

 
Last edited:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,539
69,465
113
just a heads up ... I've got something on my schedule that I can't get out of, so I'll miss the MLAX semi involving PSU. I hope one or more of you will post updates, and videos of the goals.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

IrishHerb

Senior
Oct 13, 2021
560
783
93
Your goalie is going to have to step up his play.

Last week against ND it was your defense that bailed him out by not letting ND get inside as they wanted (no shots on goal in 4th quarter). BUt Cornell has guys who can shoot from all over the place ... in this the goalie has to be sharp.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
  2. 02 BWI Football Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
  3. 03 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  4. 04 BWI Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
  5. 05 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more