PSU MLAX 2025 Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,404
69,435
113
Anybody from MA (or wherever) going to the game on Saturday?

 
Last edited:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,404
69,435
113
just a heads up ... I've got something on my schedule that I can't get out of, so I'll miss the MLAX semi involving PSU. I hope one or more of you will post updates, and videos of the goals.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

IrishHerb

Senior
Oct 13, 2021
560
783
93
Your goalie is going to have to step up his play.

Last week against ND it was your defense that bailed him out by not letting ND get inside as they wanted (no shots on goal in 4th quarter). BUt Cornell has guys who can shoot from all over the place ... in this the goalie has to be sharp.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results
  5. 05 BWI Football What did USC coach Lincoln Riley, Penn State players, say about the Lions' loss to USC? 'One of my favorite wins as a head coach'