PSU MLAX 2025 Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,260
69,374
113
Anybody from MA (or wherever) going to the game on Saturday?

 
Last edited:

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,260
69,374
113
just a heads up ... I've got something on my schedule that I can't get out of, so I'll miss the MLAX semi involving PSU. I hope one or more of you will post updates, and videos of the goals.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

IrishHerb

Senior
Oct 13, 2021
559
781
93
Your goalie is going to have to step up his play.

Last week against ND it was your defense that bailed him out by not letting ND get inside as they wanted (no shots on goal in 4th quarter). BUt Cornell has guys who can shoot from all over the place ... in this the goalie has to be sharp.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  2. 02 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  4. 04 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  5. 05 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State