PSU - Iowa '26 Match Thread

Psalm 1 guy

All-American
Nov 3, 2019
1,430
5,539
113
Dangit Kingslayer, now I have to go back and reassess all your other posts I believed!

Season 1 GIF by Carnival Row
Here is the link to download a free PDF of the 2025-2026 and 2026-2027 NCAA Men's Wrestling Rules:
 
  • Like
Reactions: railbirrd

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,281
69,383
113
LionVision is a little late in switching to Ironhead.

But Byers is now up and running on LionVision.

Edit: of course, 2 minutes in, my livestream locked. I had to re-load it, and then sit through a slew of commercials, to get started again. smh
 

RockySmith

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2020
422
1,183
93
Kueter 238 Cole 227.4. Wentzel 125 Perry 149 Sealey 165 were the extra guys who weighed in
I’m confused, why would Wenzel weigh in? I can’t imagine a scenario where any of those 3 guys wrestles. Thoughts?
 

mvattivo

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2005
569
2,726
93
I called this earlier. Protect the seed.

No protecting the seed when you are ranked lower. I just think they believe Arnold has a better chance to hold it to a decision based on the previous results between Levi and Kennedy.
 

mvattivo

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2005
569
2,726
93
LionVision is a little late in switching to Ironhead.

But Byers is now up and running on LionVision.

Edit: of course, 2 minutes in, my livestream locked. I had to re-load it, and then sit through a slew of commercials, to get started again. smh

Use WOWY
 
  • Like
Reactions: yekrut321

Cstroke

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2019
626
2,092
93
I was gonna vote for real live Sasquatch but I've already seen one those already.....
Me too, I worked in the Pittsburg area and might have visited a few of the bars
He was OK with the shot. It was the asskicking he found concerning.
If he took the cortisone at least he took 1 shot, more than he would have taken if he wrestled Levi.
Been around just lurking gotta go in spurts around here 🤣. I say 8-2 or 9-1 dual could get ugly if Iowa doesn't fight every position
is it something I said? I’ll try to be better.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  3. 03 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  5. 05 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?