PSU - Iowa '26 Match Thread

Psalm 1 guy

All-American
Nov 3, 2019
1,425
5,530
113
Dangit Kingslayer, now I have to go back and reassess all your other posts I believed!

Season 1 GIF by Carnival Row
Here is the link to download a free PDF of the 2025-2026 and 2026-2027 NCAA Men's Wrestling Rules:
 
  • Like
Reactions: railbirrd

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,002
69,323
113
LionVision is a little late in switching to Ironhead.

But Byers is now up and running on LionVision.

Edit: of course, 2 minutes in, my livestream locked. I had to re-load it, and then sit through a slew of commercials, to get started again. smh
 

RockySmith

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2020
419
1,181
93
Kueter 238 Cole 227.4. Wentzel 125 Perry 149 Sealey 165 were the extra guys who weighed in
I’m confused, why would Wenzel weigh in? I can’t imagine a scenario where any of those 3 guys wrestles. Thoughts?
 

mvattivo

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2005
569
2,726
93
I called this earlier. Protect the seed.

No protecting the seed when you are ranked lower. I just think they believe Arnold has a better chance to hold it to a decision based on the previous results between Levi and Kennedy.
 

mvattivo

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2005
569
2,726
93
LionVision is a little late in switching to Ironhead.

But Byers is now up and running on LionVision.

Edit: of course, 2 minutes in, my livestream locked. I had to re-load it, and then sit through a slew of commercials, to get started again. smh

Use WOWY
 
  • Like
Reactions: yekrut321

Cstroke

All-Conference
Feb 10, 2019
624
2,090
93
I was gonna vote for real live Sasquatch but I've already seen one those already.....
Me too, I worked in the Pittsburg area and might have visited a few of the bars
He was OK with the shot. It was the asskicking he found concerning.
If he took the cortisone at least he took 1 shot, more than he would have taken if he wrestled Levi.
Been around just lurking gotta go in spurts around here 🤣. I say 8-2 or 9-1 dual could get ugly if Iowa doesn't fight every position
is it something I said? I’ll try to be better.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  2. 02 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  5. 05 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern