Not comprehensive, but names I’ve heard could be interested or are worth a call. Please feel free to write in any not listed.
My choice for next OC is whomever Coach Franklin selects. Why, my opinion does not matter.Not comprehensive, but names I’ve heard could be interested or are worth a call. Please feel free to write in any not listed.
My choice for next OC is whomever Coach Franklin selects. Why, my opinion does not matter.
Thanks for including my guy Marion.Not comprehensive, but names I’ve heard could be interested or are worth a call. Please feel free to write in any not listed.
Rich Kotite.Andy Reid
A long day and I’m thinking - he’s joking and it’s going to be the type of @Midnighter poll we like. But, it will just continue to be a long day.
OL
ObviouslyDybinski?
Only if John Donovan turns it down.Jay.
And he will never hire someone who can live up to the expectations of this board…I do know that.@Midnighter
Good thread. What I do know is that Franklin will never hire someone more accomplished than himself.
He is a control enthusiast.
This entire board.
Seriously…why not let AI run our offense?We need to think out of the box with this hire............
Im going with JiaJia, a humanoid, seen here in the new OC booth.
View attachment 451418
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?