Not comprehensive, but names I’ve heard could be interested or are worth a call. Please feel free to write in any not listed.
My choice for next OC is whomever Coach Franklin selects. Why, my opinion does not matter.Not comprehensive, but names I’ve heard could be interested or are worth a call. Please feel free to write in any not listed.
My choice for next OC is whomever Coach Franklin selects. Why, my opinion does not matter.
Thanks for including my guy Marion.Not comprehensive, but names I’ve heard could be interested or are worth a call. Please feel free to write in any not listed.
Rich Kotite.Andy Reid
A long day and I’m thinking - he’s joking and it’s going to be the type of @Midnighter poll we like. But, it will just continue to be a long day.
OL
ObviouslyDybinski?
Only if John Donovan turns it down.Jay.
And he will never hire someone who can live up to the expectations of this board…I do know that.@Midnighter
Good thread. What I do know is that Franklin will never hire someone more accomplished than himself.
He is a control enthusiast.
This entire board.
Seriously…why not let AI run our offense?We need to think out of the box with this hire............
Im going with JiaJia, a humanoid, seen here in the new OC booth.
View attachment 451418
BWI Football
Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
BWI Football
Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
BWI Football
Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here