Playoff Manifestation Thread

DrMickeySC

Senior
Sep 19, 2010
361
491
63
I thought by playoff manifestation, you meant rain dances and other good luck charms. The wife already said not to wear the Clemson game underwear until playoff announcement time, so I don’t have anything else to contribute.
 

Rhode Island Dork

All-Conference
Nov 10, 2024
1,243
1,044
113
I thought by playoff manifestation, you meant rain dances and other good luck charms. The wife already said not to wear the Clemson game underwear until playoff announcement time, so I don’t have anything else to contribute.
Sooooooooo...........commando?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: DrMickeySC
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Thoughts on South Carolina's loss to Kentucky, themes this season
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Beyond the Box Score: 20 observations from South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's loss to Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football LaNorris Sellers 'responded the right way' after Cutter Woods received first-team reps in practice
  5. 05 TheBigSpur Football The Kentucky Loss | Barynard Bits