Playoff Manifestation Thread

DrMickeySC

Senior
Sep 19, 2010
361
491
63
I thought by playoff manifestation, you meant rain dances and other good luck charms. The wife already said not to wear the Clemson game underwear until playoff announcement time, so I don’t have anything else to contribute.
 

Rhode Island Dork

All-Conference
Nov 10, 2024
1,245
1,053
113
I thought by playoff manifestation, you meant rain dances and other good luck charms. The wife already said not to wear the Clemson game underwear until playoff announcement time, so I don’t have anything else to contribute.
Sooooooooo...........commando?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: DrMickeySC
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Grading the Gamecocks' performance in overtime loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 TheBigSpur Football The Thirty-Minute Disasters Deciding South Carolina Football Games
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football What ESPN's Football Power Index thinks of South Carolina's 2-3 start
  5. 05 GamecockCentral How South Carolina's defense stacks up statistically compares to the rest of the SEC