Playoff Manifestation Thread

DrMickeySC

Senior
Sep 19, 2010
361
491
63
I thought by playoff manifestation, you meant rain dances and other good luck charms. The wife already said not to wear the Clemson game underwear until playoff announcement time, so I don’t have anything else to contribute.
 

Rhode Island Dork

All-Conference
Nov 10, 2024
1,230
1,041
113
I thought by playoff manifestation, you meant rain dances and other good luck charms. The wife already said not to wear the Clemson game underwear until playoff announcement time, so I don’t have anything else to contribute.
Sooooooooo...........commando?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: DrMickeySC
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football 10 takeaways from South Carolina's loss to Kentucky
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Recruiting South Carolina women's basketball: Jezelle Banks sets top three, commitment date
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 5 loss to Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Sunday injury update on South Carolina DB Quay'Sheed Scott
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Sunday update on Shane Beamer, South Carolina football