A
anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
Guest
what the heck does he mean by this????
Welcoming him to the team.what the heck does he mean by this????
They jump fast.[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]
I laugh because I know someone would of fallen for this thread
[eyeroll]what the heck does he mean by this????
Can you seriously not figure this out?what the heck does he mean by this????
No I can’t. Please advise me.Can you seriously not figure this out?
I’m an expert in antisocial media this is PJs way of saying one more year
Means he’s coming back. 40-0 baby
Nuff said!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:He means welcome to the UK family.
Like it says.
He is welcoming the new guy to the BBN. That is all. Washington's gone.what the heck does he mean by this????
what the heck does he mean by this????
KSR Football
KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams