PJ tweet

  • Thread starter anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
  • Start date

LadyCaytIL

Heisman
Oct 28, 2012
33,022
34,635
113
[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

I laugh because I know someone would of fallen for this thread
 
  • Like
Reactions: westerncat

catfando

All-Conference
Mar 31, 2009
1,548
1,725
113
:eyes::flushed: Uh, he DOESN’T mean . . . I’ll be here next year.
 
A

anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y

Guest
[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

I laugh because I know someone would of fallen for this thread
They jump fast.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LadyCaytIL

LadyCaytIL

Heisman
Oct 28, 2012
33,022
34,635
113
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wall2Boogie

JesusCal91

All-Conference
Mar 26, 2019
2,665
1,991
0
I don’t know how everyone wastes time on this phony baloney plastic banana good time rock n roller crap called twitter it’s polluted the minds of Americans
 
  • Like
Reactions: catsjordan
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU